Ma Koreh Anashim!

From the far east to the middle, from Mount Fuji to our own "Hill of Spring", Avy is back by popular demand, as some of you jokers somehow got the impression that i'm here to amuse you. Well I'm still jobless! D'you think that's funny?

And until such time as some poor soul reluctantly agrees to employ me, I'm on unemployment benefit and on the loose in Tel-Aviv, seeking out creative and interesting alternatives to doing absolutely bugger-all, not including, of course, presenting myself at the unemployment office every Thursday morning; well it's a reason to get out of bed I suppose.

So for the purposes of providing you with some light entertainment my dear, loyal followers, in the coming weeks - maybe even months, who knows - I'm gonna try and milk Tel-Aviv for all it's worth at as little cost as is humanly possible. What? Did you think I'm a Frier or something?
It's gonna be Achla-Sababa and Haval al ha zman!

Thursday, June 24, 2010

The Beach


This one is so obvious it normally wouldn't be worth writing about. If you're unemployed in Tel-Aviv it's only natural to hang out at that wonderous place where dirt meets water; the beach. Yep, eating sand, getting stung by Jellyfish, and setting the foundation of skin cancer are definitely my idea of a fun time, and if I want, I can do it all day every day at no financial cost whatsoever; the cost to my health is another matter.

Anyway, I'm not telling you anything you don't already know, so I'm gonna show you the pictures you are all waiting to see, even though you might not realise it. I would like to dedicate this blog post to all my female followers (except you mum, look away now please), though I expect that the males amongst you, if you can overcome you envy, will be able to appreciate what a fine figure of a man you are looking at.

No comments:

Post a Comment